For many years, I believed that my body was no different
from everyone else's. It was only after undergoing various medical examinations
that I came to understand that I have hypersensitivity to cold air.
This condition has answered many questions I had for years,
including why I often shiver or struggle to stay in air-conditioned
environments. While air conditioning may feel comfortable for most people, cold
air can cause my body to become extremely cold, reduce my ability to
concentrate, and significantly affect my daily activities.
I consulted an Internal Medicine Specialist at a Type B
hospital. Based on the medical evaluation, I received a medical certificate
recommending that I avoid working in air-conditioned environments.
I also underwent blood tests and thyroid function tests, and
consulted both a Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Theranostics Specialist and an
Internal Medicine Specialist at a Type A hospital. Following these evaluations,
I received a medical certificate confirming my hypersensitivity to cold air.
My journey is far from over. I continue to seek answers and
the most appropriate treatment so that I can live and work more comfortably.
To everyone facing a health condition that is still not
widely understood, I hope you find the strength to keep moving forward.
Comments
Post a Comment
What's Up?